The following updates will be live shortly;
- We have changed home back to a previous area we have used before. This is because the current home is simply too large and spread out.
- Added void knight deflector to pvm point store.
- Added inferno Adze to skill point store.
- Corrected Minigame spotlight.
- Broken Rod, Ammy of souls & BAOF should no longer work.
- Added Rune essence mine.
- Moved lava flow...
The following updates are now live;
- Brimhaven dungeon now has correct spawns & working passage ways.
- Added *display drops* to settings. This option allows people to see there drops in chat when lootshare is turned off.
- Fixed a SOF bug causing ironmen to crash.
- Changed ironman mode starter pack.
- Royal bolts now have the correct stats.
- Ironmen can no longer use Kuradal scrolls.
- Bork now...
As many of you know, the opportunity for someone to become an Administrator is something most consider impossible. However there was one individual that i gave full trust to whilst i was on holiday to look after the server and done it better than anyone could've hoped.
Skyline has officially been promoted to Administrator which is the highest rank anyone can achieve and he will continue to lead the staff team and keep our community as solid as it is.
I think it should about time we all just had some fun right?
This week has been.. unpredictable I should say the least. Not only has it effected your gameplay, but always damaged my server reputation. I only hope that everyone understands that this is out of my control and believe when I say, it is being fixed.
The owner of our host has contacted me personally to deal with the issues as obviously they can tell that this isn't fair.
So back to the topic;
We're now where back online!
sorry for the issues, the team will be doing a a full test to find and fox the issue!
please see Sunday funday post for compensation